Wednesday, June 18, 2008

List of good things about this camp so far

At my mothers suggestion I have decided to think positively. Here are some of the good things about girls state:

  • The Female soldier speaker was really interesting. I enjoyed hearing about here experiences in the military. She had a very unique point of view and I think she did an excellent job of addressing us.
  • The speech by the dean of admissions at Catawba. While he gave no new information, his speech was entertaining none the less.
  • Singing in the chorus. I'm not all that good and totally inexperienced, but it is fun all the same!
  • Drawing during meetings. See previous post.
  • Hanging out with my friends, I've really enjoyed messing around with my RCHS friends and the new ones that I have met through my roommate.
  • The food. SO GOOD! (Chalifoux ref.)
  • Free time
  • The weather is nice... not boiling and not too cold.
  • The campus is really pretty.
  • Listening to the different regional accents.
  • Elephant poo paper. Google it.
  • Other things...

No comments: